Note: We are reposting this original resource for people who still use and refer to it. All credits go to R. Alexander Milowski.
Table Of Contents
A DSSSL Environment in Java
The Seng/DSSSL Environment is an implementation of DSSSL in Java. Seng uses a byte-code compiling Scheme environment to produce a DSSSL environment that is as fast as any other Java bytecode. In addition, every construct in the Seng/DSSSL Environment is able to be accessed from either the Java or Scheme programming language.
- DSSSL SDQL (Standard Document Query Language) support.
- DSSSL Style Language support.
- DSSSL Transformation Language support.
- Embedded SDQL for accessing SDQL from Java objects.
- A reference implementation of the DSSSL Developers Toolkit.
- SGML Grove support.
- XML Grove support.
- Integration into the Jigsaw web server.
- Integration into the Serverlet architecture (Java Server Toolkit).
- A scheme programming environment.
- Compilation of Scheme transformations to Java bytecode.
- Compilation of style sheets or transformations to Java bytecode.
- Reference style exteriors for PostScript and online display.
- Can ChatGPT Write Essays?
- How To Make GPT Undetectable
- Can You Use ChatGPT To Write Essays?
- How To Get ChatGPT To Write An Essay
- Why Is Autoblogging.ai The Best AI Writing Tool?
- Does Turnitin Detect AI Writing?
- How To Use ChatGPT To Write An Essay You Can Be Proud Of
- How To Make ChatGPT Write An Essay That Rocks
- How To Make ChatGPT Undetectable
- Best AI For Writing Essays, Blog Posts, And Articles
A beta preview was made available June 1997 containing some of the features above and may be downloaded from our website (https://www.copsol.com) at that time. The final release date is December 8th at the SGML/XML ’97 conference.
Meet our resident tech wizard, Steve the AI Guy. Now, before you get any wild ideas, let’s clear up one thing – he’s 100% human! I mean, he’s got the work history to prove it. He spent a decade diving into the deep end of the tech industry doing business intelligence work, splashing around with two of the world’s largest business consulting companies, Deloitte and Ernst & Young. Learn More